Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good food!

I had the pleasure of eating at a facility run by a local catering company this morning and I had to tell you about the experience!

Sovy Medved at Chef De Cuisine has a Cafe on American River drive. The organization I belong to Sacramento Community Connections hosts thier weekly meeting at Sovy's cafe. She not only has great food but she provides great service as well.

It came to my attention that she has provided catering at a few locations I have worked as Sacramento Wedding DJ and as an Wedding Officiant before and they loved her and her food.

I took a look at her menu for catering weddings today. The selection of food was quite extensive and the prices VERY reasonable!

If you want to check her out give her a call at 916-473-7888.

Your Favorite Sacramento Wedding DJ and Officiant,

Mike
A Night to Remember DJ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home